Thursday, April 30, 2009

Early Birthday Amazingness..

Seriously, Ash has had his fair share of duds when it comes to gifts. See here.

But, this morning, a full 5 days before my birthday...a UPS truck happened upon my door. Ash was still asleep and I tossed the package on the table thinking it was another tool for his xbox controller thing he's making. He stumbled down the stairs and told me that I'd better open it.

Low and behold! New Iphone! OMG OMG OMG

We agreed that he needed one at the beginning of this year and that I would wait until the end of the year to get my own, due to how expensive it is. I have been hinting at wanting one, if he asked me a question about an address or movie times, I would bring out my imaginary iphone and pretend to find the answer. Hint Taken!

It came at a great time. I knew this month was not working, only 5 days until my period and I have zero symptoms...including pms symptoms (odd, really). My boobs haven't started hurting and I don't have super acne face. I can't even claim "maybe pregnant" symptoms, dammit!

Did you see both my period and my birthday are coming on the same day...super excited, let me tell you.

2 comments:

  1. woot for you DH picking out an awesome gift! And happy early birthday!! hope AF doesn't show...

    ReplyDelete