Friday, May 1, 2009

False Hope

As I am not looking at pregnancy symptoms this time around, I thought I'd have it easy....I either am or not. But I can't fake a little spotting that happened over last night. I haven't had that before, but I know that it can be common before a period. I'm not trying to instill false hope in something that isn't there, but hell, I can't help it. I'm still new at this, which means I still hang out until the last possible second and swear up and down this is it. I've only been burned 4 times so far. There is still awhile to go before I hate getting up these four days before my period because I know it will start badly with a fat negative staring me in the face. There is still small glimmers of hope in my mind everytime I pee on that dollar, hoping that maybe this is the lucky dollar.

1 comment:

  1. I feel your pain! I'm heading into PMS week, which means that no matter how hard I try, I'll subconciously be looking for signs. Even today I was craving chocolate, and I thought...hmmm...that's different. But in reality, that's not different at all! I'm just better at handling the cravings when the hormones aren't raging.

    Anyway - really hope you get your lucky dollar :-)

    ReplyDelete