Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Things I do...

Things I do the other 23 hours of a day when I am not posting (something ridiculous and/or funny on this blog) or thinking about baby stuff.

Read - I like to read at least a book a week at this point. Two if I can.

Play - I am seriously addicted to Animal Crossing, I love that game. If I am ever home for a long period of time this is my go to game. I have wasted 6 hours straight before, and I'm not afraid to do it again.

Craft - You will likely find me doing this 10-20 hours a week. If I am not knitting, I am sewing. If I am not sewing, I am finding some creative thing to make as a gift for someone else. This is why one room in my house is dedicated to such a thing.

Trivia - Meeting up with people who genuinely like my company. Having a few drinks (not now, but man it used to be fun) and enjoying some laughs.

My Pets - These guys take up a quarter of each day, they are my children from another mother (or species, whatever). If I am not feeding them, I am cleaning up after them...their puke, their hair, and sometimes their messes. They are like my practice for dealing with an unclean house after having a baby.

School - I have returned to school on a part time basis. This quarter, an online class. See me at the end of the year and hopefully (funds willing) I will have my bachelors.

I work - Just about 35-40 a week.

I sleep - Usually 8-9 hours a night.

So, in general, if it seems like I am uber-obsessed to some people, please see the above list for things I do most of my day...

This blog is meant to be an outlet for the crazy, something funny to look back on after we've grown a belly, produced a child, and can't remember how crazy we were in the process. I know that it might seem strange to some, but this is my life and I appreciate every one of you for coming along for the journey.

3 comments:

  1. Holy crap! I can comment on your blog! Woo hoo!

    Were they disabled? The comments that is?

    And my god woman...slow down, you put me to shame!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they were(the comments). by slow down you mean the number of posts? I am pretty much attached at the hip with my laptop, so it's easy to post something when I think of it. And I try to make the posts topic specific, so I break up the posts to reflect that. Sorry! I love your rants though! So on par with what goes on in my head all of the time!

    ReplyDelete
  3. No no no no...not the posts. I mean just the amount that you do in a day! You're a busy woman.
    When you do finally get pregnant you're gonna be SUPER MOM!!

    ReplyDelete