Monday, April 13, 2009

Remembering what this really is about...

And we're back to Pregnancy talk.

All of these ovulation calendars vary on when I should be fertile enough to make a baby. The one at the bottom of this blog says I'll be ovulating Saturday. First Response's website says Sunday. Another Monday. Don't even get me started on what the watch says...if it wasn't a gift from my brother and his wife, I'd have chucked it out a moving vehicle Day 2.

Jeez. How could they all be different? Isn't there a general formula for these things? The only way to really cover the bases is to just start doing it every other day starting Easter?!

I'm really trying this month to focus on drinking more water, downing less caffeine, eating better food (no more Snickers lunch and dinners). My thoughts are that is could hurt, hell...I'll try anything to help it move along.

3 comments:

  1. I just give up on trying to figure out when if ever I O and try and cover my bases with the sperm can live three days in there thing. The only time I knew 100% for sure that I O'd was during my monitoring cycle and obviously did not get pg then.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read a book called "Taking Charge of Your Fertility." It helped me, and I know it has helped several of my friends too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about getting that book. I'll have to see if Half Priced Books has it!

    ReplyDelete