Thursday, April 23, 2009

Yet another me focused day...


Hey! I didn't think about how many days until I can test yesterday. Yesterday was all about spending time with Ashley and see our favorite band, the Killers. We both did get a little warm and fuzzy at seeing a couple of dads and moms with their kids at the concert, and imagining taking our kids to see their favorite band. And I'll admit I eyed a very pregnant gal in the crowds and wished I could be her (but not at the concert...we were really close and it was super loud.) I've heard it's not good to go to concerts when pregnant. I'm going to No Doubt in July, so if you guys have heard anything, I'm listening.

Also, realized that General Admission is no longer my cup o' tea. I felt like I was about ten years older than anyone in the crowd. We were enjoying the music, not making fun of someone else or texting a friend who wasn't at the concert, so Ash and I were definitely out of place! Seriously! You paid to see a band, you can do those things later. God, I'm old.

EDIT: I forgot to mention that I cussed out a 17 year old....yeah, I'm that cool.

1 comment:

  1. I was in the pit last year when we saw Tenacious D and I thought the same thing. I am TOO OLD for the pit. Even if the entire crowd(Not US) was too smoked out to be rowdy.

    ReplyDelete