Sunday, May 24, 2009

Forgotten purpose


In my quest for grocery goodness, I'd all but forgotten about my upcoming ovulation cycle. Now, not that I trust anything these days... but my assumption is that it still should be 14 days after the first day of my period. A period that was 8 days late and when it arrived was 7 days long... just to screw with me more. Am I right? If so I would be baby primed on Monday...shit that's tomorrow.

Guess I'd better get on that.

I did get to hold on to my beautiful baby cousin a day or so ago and placed her on my stomach trying to figure out how something her size could ever fit and I am sorely perplexed. It just can't be done, I'm sure of it.

One thing I did want to speak to is that my angst for baby and hatred of those capable of baby doesn't reach those whom I love (family and or friends) as their babies are just an extension of me. My cousin was so worried I would be hurt or that it would be painful for me to be around Tempie but it's not like that at all. I really only get upset at seeing those who take it for granted.

-- Post From My Iphone

No comments:

Post a Comment