Saturday, May 2, 2009

Reading Material


Another dollar down the toilet.

Pretty positive its not positive this month. Which is okay, I'm not that bummed out because I'm learning to deal with this monthly failure. Ok, maybe not learning to deal with it, but just I knew that this month sucked, so get with me next month and we'll just see if this "not caring" stuck. My money is on me being crazy.

The benefit to it not being positive is that I can actually enjoy a few drinks with friends tonight in celebration of my birthday at the Melting Pot (a fondue joint). I really love their apple martinis and a certain Riesling has been calling my name.

I did stop by Half priced Books and picked up some reading material on getting pregnant, I made a deal with Ash that we wouldn't get into this unless it took awhile. Well, in my mind of instant gratification, this is F-O-R-E-V-E-R. There wasn't a good selection of the "getting pregnant" variety. Books seem to teeter totter either infertility or expecting. Since I've only been trying for 5 months, I don't think I qualify to say that I'm infertile just yet, and clearly I am not expecting. Not to say that maybe we aren't infertile, I just don't want to look down that road too far unless I have too. I picked up two reads, Getting Pregnant and A Few Good Eggs (yes, an infertile book, but damn if it didn't look funny). I perused the getting pregnant book last night and it has some good ideas about diet and things that we (yes, Ash, you too!) should be working on. I'll report back if I learn anything worth while.

1 comment:

  1. A Few Good Eggs is an awesome book. I think it should be mandatory reading for anyone with a vagina.

    ReplyDelete