Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Move out day

Just giving Madelyn a "get the heck out" notice. I'd use more upseting swear words, but she's my daughter so I want to start this relationship out right.

No contractions last night, even with stripping my membranes for the FOURTH time, which was definitely supposed to work. Good to know, body...did you hear that?

I woke up with a headache from grinding my teeth last night, the stress of family is really bothering me and it's coming out in the middle of the night. I sure it was irratating to Madelyn just like it was to ash. He looks worried about me. I keep saying I may end up with pre partum depression rather than post just dealing with the drama. I'm done.




-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

  1. ps...that was supposed to say bumpy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, start tweaking your nipples, eat spicy food, have MORE sex, go for a bump car ride, run up the stairs a few times, have more sex, uh.....pineapple? Isnt pineapple supposed to do something? Excuse me while I go check some more old wives tales....I'll report back if I find something useful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back!

    Walking.
    Acupressure. http://www.ehow.com/how_2070244_induce-labor-acupressure.html

    Lol, this one cracked me up. Mac-N-cheese, prepared by Ash (you cant be in the same room) and Worcestershire sauce. Add as much or as little as you like, and eat as much as you can. Oooookay.

    raspberry leaf tea.

    And those are the safest ones I could find.

    Good luck and hugs!!

    ReplyDelete