Wednesday, August 12, 2009

A quiet house

It's funny to think that in a span of less than 7-8 months, I will no longer wake up to the quiet pattering of raindrops on my window or a bird chirping.... Or the next door neighbor's dog I'd like to shoot. The house is quiet and even the dogs can't get a handle on why I'm up so early, they've already went back to bed.

I hope time moves more swiftly, as much as I enjoy this moment... I know I would enjoy the giggles and glee (even cries) of the little bug even more. Four weeks seems like forever and 8 months seems so unreal.
.

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. :)

    My daughter is two and she wakes me up with different sounds/words/singing/noises daily. I'm always excited to see what she starts off with in the morning...

    Are you guys going to find out the sex of the baby?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny enough. We've decided to go all traditional and not know. I will probably have to post on all that soon. I think I am even going to let ash pick the name (off an approved list of course). I think it will be kind of cool!

    ReplyDelete