Thursday, July 9, 2009

A day of reckoning

God. I hope I don't get my period today. I'd prefer if it was for a good reason rather than just being late.

My boobs are huge, like Victoria secret huge. Which is alot for my size b cup.

Early in the month, I experienced a week worth of really bad cramping near a ovary. Normally I would say it was just normal ovulation, but I had to stop in a store twice to sit down during one of those cramps. I had made an appt, but it was a week out and the day before the appt, I was feeling fine. Ash really wants me to see someone about it, and he threw somewhat of a man-tantrum thinking I could have something wrong with me or worse causing us to not conceive. So the appt is rescheduled for tomorrow to appease the ash god.

My heart goes out to breeder beware. I haven't seen the update yet, but she was hoping for a positive yesterday! Here's hoping!

-- Post From My iPhone

2 comments:

  1. might not hurt to get it checked out in case it's a cyst?

    yeah i was wondering what happened to her too..

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband throws man tantrums too when I brush something off like that! Here's hoping for the best for you!!!

    I was also curious about "Breeder Beware"....very cryptic last post.

    ReplyDelete