Friday, July 3, 2009

Case of the crazies

Yep. It's back.

I am checking the calendar daily to see when I can test. Damn, what is wrong with me.

I haven't cared too much about the drinking or the diet of someone whose trying really hard to get pregnant, just keeping a little chill on that for right now. What I can't keep a chill on is the urge to blog about my symptoms or wonder if day 6 past ovulation is too early to test. I know the answer, I am just refusing to believe myself at the moment.

I appreciate my readers. Sarah, Celia, and Melissa... Just to name a few. Your comments are always loved and enjoyed, the only bad part about this whole phone blogging thing is the inability to comment back.


-- Post From My iPhone

3 comments:

  1. Don't feel weird about blogging about your symptoms. It is your blog. That's what it's for.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can usually make it to day 8 before i start obsessing.

    Anytime!! And yeah, it's your blog write about what you want yo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea, what they said!

    I really hope you dont get your period.

    ReplyDelete