Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Handmade Things

On this kick to discover how to make baby a less expensive endeavor in this hard economic time, I've turned to the internet to revive my crafty skills and find some inexpensive things I can make to save some dough.

The best websites I've come across so far are:

Make Your Own Baby Stuff has baby slings (hell yeah I want one of those), baby toys, food recipes, baby shower gift ideas.... you name it. I only wish I had come up with this myself. I know I want to make some of their rattles as gifts for the showers I have to go to this month. I might take this a bit further, and if I do, I'll post pics of my major craftiness skills for all to see.

Etsy is a crafter's dream website. I have a shop there (no items currently, like I said I am trying to revive the skills) and it's one of the best places to window shop for new ideas or gift options for just about anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment