Friday, December 18, 2009

12 weeks to go.

Or less. Really it's up to Madelyn. What's funny is I called my hr dept to get the packet regarding short term disability and was surprised at their "call us as close to 30 days before you give birth, then we will send you the info". Really? In my mindnumbing prediction of the future, I would be happy to call exactly 30 days before, but there is very, VERY little chance I will know this magical date prior to it happening. I just wanna know how the pay will work, I know it will just be pennies in comparison to what I can make working, but it would be great to at least have something in writing.

12 weeks. Crazy that I will be a mom, give or take a few weeks.

At times, all I can do is stare in wonder at how my belly is moving and growing a baby, other times I can only try and calm my nerves...trying to convince myself I can do this. The financial aspect, the sheer reality of this life changing experience, there are so many thoughts going through my head, it feels like it's expanding just as much as my belly.

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. just passing by, You will get through it, good luck to you

    ReplyDelete