Friday, January 8, 2010

If only

...I could eat. I know I want food, and that I need food...but dammit if my body isn't rejecting every damned thing right now.

...I could not be uber tired and have bones that hurt and a bladder that functions properly without constant infections and enough money to stay at home for the next two months so I don't have to deal with any of the above at work.

I don't mean to be a complainer, I really don't. But, I also want to accurately explain how I feel both for the five or so people who might read this and my later "oh I could TOTALLY do this all over again" self. The information in books and from others just doesn't give this shit I feel justice.

I, however, am lucky to not be on bedrest like my due date buddy over at breederbeware. I feel awful for her, bored and unable to find comfort in the few things in life I enjoy (a clean house and chocolate). I liked one of her suggestions, I may go out this weekend and load up on paper plates and disposable cups, I am waayyyy too tired to do dishes all the time especially right after work.

As long as Madelyn starts looking on the up and up, we may make it through this without the threat of bedrest. Although I am pretty sure the dogs would dig my laying on the couch all day.



Monday will tell us how the rest of this pregnancy may go. All hope is on Monday. Till then, we can just sit and wonder when this little girl is making her appearance.

-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment