Sunday, November 1, 2009

Kicking it

Seriously being kicked in the groin over and over again. Felt the first all out punch from the outside just a few minutes ago...although ash has been feeling little punches for a week or two. I also finally hit the 140 mark, I've gained 7 pounds so far.

We had a Halloween party at the house, I am still recovering from the lack of sleep, but overall it went well. A lot more toned down then last year! Next year we'll be back to the crazy costume drunken party we annually will throw till the end of our days.

For Halloween, I dressed up as Wayne from waynes world for work...still too small to wear something that screamed pregnant, so beer gut was an appropriate second.

Anyhow. I did realize the ultrasound tech didn't tell us the baby size or weight so hopefully my Dr will know. For some reason not knowing this makes me crazy.


-- Post From My iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment