Wednesday, June 10, 2009

A definite change...


Sitting here, I just realized a flip flop of life from yesterdays post.

Sadie is magically better. Shes chewing on a bone and jumping on the couch. Crazy what change can happen in a day.

I've started my period, without agonizing over negative pee sticks and pregnancy symptoms. It's just like how easy things were before trying. And I'll admit that it felt ok, rather than wanting to cry when it started, I just dealt with it and moved on in seconds. What a difference.

Not that next month won't be the crazy baby making haze I'm used to, I haven't totally given up on the idea but I feel like I just don't have room for the extra crazy that I exhibit in that two week wait. I still want a baby more than anything, but since I can't make my body do what I want it to, I'll just have to deal with it.

And since I started today early, I gave up on the basal temping...it's suppose to work best if you start day 1, so oh well. I may still get the fertility test, I should have a gift card coming from target, so I'd just be out 10 bucks ... Not bad for a little false peace of mind.

-- Post From My iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Hi Melissa - I'm happy to hear that this month wasn't too bad. I'm always happy, and a little surprised, when I don't get crazy upset over AF.

    ReplyDelete