Monday, May 2, 2011

34 weeks

Yay for more uti pain!

I think we can count this number 5 or so in this duration of pregnancy. It's causing crazy amounts of tightening and contracting when I am at work so I'm pretty much useless when there. My kidneys also kill like a mother when I stand too long. I went into urgent care on Saturday rather than the l&d and had a very kooky doctor. He mentioned I'd be induced early and I asked him to clarify, but he made a zip motion on his lips and told me to talk to the doctor today. Needless to say the to do list before baby comes is looking a bit more urgent these days. I am currently waiting on dr dreamy to come in so I can ask what's up. I don't know how much longer I should be working as it's pretty painful even for only a short time each day. The hubs is now getting nervous about taking a trip when I'm 36-37 weeks...I could have told him that (and probably did tell him numerous times it wasn't a great idea).


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment