Wednesday, February 4, 2009

And Another Thing...

It seems like I'm being kind of an asshole when I say this but I just had to get it out there....

When researching the shear cost of having a child, the actual price of doctors fees or labor and delivery, I've come to the conclusion that by being a responsible and respectable part of this society is actually a downfall. By which I mean that even with health insurance, a baby is going to cost up to 5000 just to come out of my stomach, not including all of the preparation products and material goods I'll be purchasing.

My asshole thought of the day. All the teenage mothers and low income folks having children out there don't seem to have this type of bill coming to them....or at least that's what I assume from the mirage of ladies having babies at my work. How is it that being financially responsible by waiting until we know we can afford the additional mouth to feed and carrying health insurance is actually a disadvantage when it comes to procreating?

We wouldn't qualify for milk and cheese, and there would never be any offer from the state to help finance our "OOPS"...

Anyhow.

No comments:

Post a Comment