Saturday, February 14, 2009

We Won!

A few years back, my husband completed his duties on getting one of the worst gifts ever for me on Valentines. . . a hello kitty steering wheel cover. I let him have it, and he's gotten progressively better at gift giving ever since.

Speed up to now, I entered his gift (that he will never forget was bad) in a contest for worst gift ever on Dadcentric, a web blog written by a bunch of funny as hell dads. We won.

The prize was flowers, and since I was the one who posted to the contest, we thought it best to give the flowers to his mom. We surprised her at work (a hospital) on Friday with a bunch of roses delivered from UPS and Proflowers.com. She's a great lady, whose really celebrating the single life finally after years of unfortunate guys who weren't worth her amazingness. Needless to say, it was all worth getting that steering cover years ago!

No comments:

Post a Comment